Are you interested in visually communicating to the global development community?
We are seeking a creative Graphic designer to join our small and creative Marketing and Communications team 2-3 days a week. Our team works on an array of multimedia and print initiatives throughout the year, which require an innovative, design-led approach. We're looking for someone who is passionate about their craft and will enjoy bringing our work to life through inspired visual communication.
Could this be you or someone you know?
- Design our quarterly reports, using InDesign
- Design our annual report
- Design and produce weekly Marketing collateral, including for the website and social media in different formats, eg. Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram
- Develop Marketing collateral e.g. brochures, event invitations
- Collaborate with website developers to redesign our website
- Ad hoc support
- 1-2 years experience in a design role
- A degree in Graphic design, or equivalent
- High working knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro/equivalent video editing software
- A good understanding of working within a Marketing team, preferably with experience of working on sustainable development projects
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a flexible and collaborative approach
- An interest in climate change issues and sustainable development
- The ability to come up with creative designs within brand guidelines
- Join a B Corp-certified organisation
- Competitive rate
- Flexible working hours and hybrid remote and office work
- 14 days holiday, increasing with years of service
- Annual educational allowance for professional development
- Recipient of company bonus scheme
- Equipment and software for your role
- Participant in the annual company retreat
E Co. is an international climate finance and development consultancy, specialised in the design and formulation of low carbon, climate-resilient projects and programmes across Africa, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Asia. We work with global climate funds, including the Green Climate Fund, Global Environment Facility and Adaptation Fund. Our clients include international governments, multilateral development banks, UN agencies, global think tanks.
Please send us your CV, a brief cover letter and your portfolio by 31 March 2022. For any questions please contact email@example.com.