You will support and lead E Co’s teams in the creation and delivery of training and capacity-building content and programs for the internal knowledge management and external clients. This position is based in London, but a potential other location can be considered for the right candidate.
- Lead or support the design of training and capacity development content for training programs in the area of Climate Finance readiness covering topics such as Access to Climate Finance, Monitoring and Evaluation, Strategies and Policies, Gender and Climate Finance, Pipeline Development, Stakeholder and Institution analysis, Financial Governance, Private Sector Engagement, International Landscape, etc.
- Use internal knowledge databases and collaborate with sectoral experts in developing training structure, content, and outputs
- Develop and deliver tailor-made training programmes for different audience groups, e.g. technical staff, and decision-makers from developing countries and emerging economies to navigate climate finance access; the different project proponents in developing high-quality Concept Notes or Funding Proposals, etc.
- Devise strategies and interventions based on situation analysis, best practice and client requirements
- Represent E Co. at client-facing events and meetings
- Manage delivery of assignments and tasks, using E Co’s methodology
- Coordinate inputs from co-workers and external contractors (international and local consultants) to deliver our services on time and consistent with our quality standards
- Contribute to tender preparation and project-related marketing campaigns
- Contribute to E Co’s strategic initiatives as defined through internal strategy meetings
- Postgraduate degree – MBA, MA, MSc, PhD
- An outstanding academic and career record
- Sound knowledge and experience of climate mitigation and resilience sectors
- Experience creating and delivering innovative learning and training in a business environment and highly conversant with Internet and office applications
- Strong project management skills and ability to move ideas through to deliverables
- Experienced facilitator, comfortable presenting to groups both virtually and in-person, excellent interpersonal skills, empathetic and open
- Willingness to travel on assignments to Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe (when travel permitted)
- Strong oral and written English communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from them
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Significant relevant experience in Africa, Latin America Eastern Europe, CIS and Asia
- Fluency in another language (including French, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Portuguese, Chinese, and Spanish)
- A wide network of contacts in the sustainable and international development sector