Students or recent graduates can work alongside our teams to support carrying out project preparation activities contributing to the development of climate mitigation and adaptation projects in developing countries and emerging economies.
Required experience and qualifications
- University degree / student
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, empathetic and open
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages would be considered an asset: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese.
The internship can last up to 3 months.
The agreed internship will be paid at an agreed monthly rate.
You can send us your CV here and we will contact you when we start selection for our summer internship.