Are you interested in taking your first or second step in International development?
We are seeking a creative Marketing executive to join our Marketing and Communications team. Our content and campaigns seek to engage and inspire our international partners in the sector of climate change, sustainability and development.
We’re a small, empathetic and hardworking team who enjoy innovation, creative communication and work across multimedia and print. This role would suit someone with a keen interest in climate change, global development issues and a passion for sensitively communicating with global audiences.
Could this be you or someone you know?
Role and responsibilities
- Produce our monthly newsletter and send ad hoc emails
- Create content for our website: writing and commissioning articles according to our brand style, editing/proofreading drafts, and publishing them on our website
- Co-produce our online and (eventually, in-person) events e.g. quarterly webinars
- Manage our social media accounts including Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Co-produce our video series E Co. bites, and our podcast series, E Co. Sound bites
- Co-produce quarterly and annual reports
- Liasing with external freelancers to support with design/video production support
- Develop marketing materials ie. brochures, invitations, social media graphics, etc.
- Ad hoc Marketing support
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing or content creation role, or similar
- A first degree in English/English Literature, Journalism, Publishing, or equivalent
- Must have fluent written English and the ability to write editorial copy
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro/equivalent video editing software
- Video editing experience
- Experience of using webinar programmes
- A keen eye for detail amd strong organisational skills
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a flexible and collaborative approach
- An interest in climate change issues and sustainable development
- Part days in the London office / part home-based
- Join a B Corp-certified organisation
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and hybrid remote and office work
- 28 days holiday, increasing with years of service
- Annual educational allowance for professional development
- Recipient of company bonus scheme
- Equipment and software for your role
- Participant in the annual company retreat
E Co. is an international climate finance and development consultancy, specialised in the design and formulation of low carbon, climate-resilient projects and programmes across Africa, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Asia. We work with global climate funds, including the Green Climate Fund, Global Environment Facility and Adaptation Fund. Our clients include international governments, multilateral development banks, UN agencies, global think tanks.
Please send us your CV, a brief cover letter, a portfolio, and 2-3 writing samples, by 31 March 2022. For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.