We are looking for freelance Content writers to work closely with our team of climate experts to produce blog articles, case studies, reports and other short to long-form pieces.
Responsibilities include: conducting thorough research on our client assignments based on provided documents, conducting interviews with our consultants, conducting additional research of industry-related topics and producing high-quality pieces in line with our in-house style guidelines.
If you have experience in the climate and development sector, have excellent writing skills, are able to analyse and transform data into a compelling story, and are able to meet deadlines, then we’d like to hear from you. Please do share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Understand our brand, our audiences and produce content in an appropriate tone
- Produce high quality blog articles, playbooks, short reports and other written pieces
- Conduct interviews with our consultants to supplement your research
- Research our client assignments based on provided documents
- Analyse and interpret data to form a compelling story
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to the Comms team based on agreed deadlines
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- A first degree +
- Proven work experience in the climate and/or development sector
- Samples of published articles or written reports
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. A knowledge of a second language and ability to write fluently would be a bonus
- Ability to meet deadlines